Information Security Policy
To fulfill our mission as a company trusted by society that acts based on the corporate philosophy, “We offer an environmentally friendly lifestyle which is comfortable for people and society.”, THERMOS K.K. (hereinafter, the "Company") adopted and implements the following basic policy for the establishment and operation of an information security management system for proper management of information assets through all business activities and the promotion of compliance with laws and regulations by directors, auditors and employees (hereinafter referred to as “Eecutives and Staff”).
- The Company shall establish, properly maintain and continuously improve the information security management system.
- All Executives and Staff of the Company shall comply with laws, regulations, orders, internal rules, and conduct sensible social activities by respecting social norms.
- The Company shall ensure that all Executives and Staff recognize the importance of information security, and implement education and training regarding the proper handling of information assets.
- The Company shall take appropriate information security measures to avoid illegal access, loss, disposal, demolition, tampering, leakage, or unauthorized use, etc.
- If an unexpected issue related to information management occurs, the Company shall immediately find the cause and implement measures to minimize damage and avoid recurrence.
Enacted : February 1, 2022
Yuji Katakoka, Representative Director and President